We all tend to increase the shelf life of the perfume we use. But what to do about this? The fragrance method helps to extend its shelf life. If you choose the right product and apply it properly, You will get a good result. The right way to spray perfume on the body has a lasting effect on the smell. These include:
- Take a warm shower first. Hot water will open pores and absorb more aroma
- Moisturize the skin. A moist skin absorbs more fragrance than dry skin. So it may not be bad to moisturize your body with a body lotion before fragrance. It is best to use odorless lotion to keep your fragrance pure.
- Do not store your perfume in the bathroom . Heat, light and humidity change their chemical composition.
- If this is your first time using your fragrance, first spray a small amount on your chest to gradually get used to the smell of you and those around you. You can then spray it on a few other spots.
- Spray perfume on warm areas of the body. The heat makes the fragrance scent constantly spread throughout the day. The warmest areas of the body include the chest, neck, mandible, wrist, forearm, and shoulders. You don’t have to fragrance all of these points, just two to three points is enough.
- After spraying the perfume on the spot, do not spread it by hand. This method reduces the shelf life of the perfume.
7. Spray perfume only if necessary. Depending on how long the fragrance lasts, spray some perfume on your wrist.
8. Spraying perfume and walking through it is futile. This will disperse all the droplets into the air.
9. Do not spray perfume on clothing. In this case, the fragrance does not mix with the oils of the skin and therefore does not smell like it should.
10. If you use non-spray perfume bottles, Put your finger on the bottle and soak it in some perfume, then tap on the desired area of the body.
11. Use a mild fragrance, the fragrance of the fragrance should be discovered, those near you should enjoy your scent rather than being bothered by the fragrance.
Our sense of smell is one of the strongest of the five senses. It connects to the memory part of the brain and is deeply connected to our emotions. Perfume is a special way to communicate with others beyond the visual. In addition, the aroma of the scent makes you stay in the memories and be influential, so be careful in choosing the perfume.